|Hey, batter batter!|
- Panel 1
- Suzette: "Hey, Batter Batter! I'm sure you're nervous right now! Lots of pressure is on you."
- Panel 2
- Suzette: "Your parents are watching with such high hopes. It'll be humiliating for them to see you fail; to know you are talentless. Why do you keep this charade going?"
- Panel 3
- Suzette: "Your poor mother will cry herself to sleep after each game, ashamed of her son and his awful skills. How could you do that to her?"
- Panel 4
- (off panel): "Waaaah!"
- (off panel): "Strike Three!"
- Autumn: "We have a great catcher."
Alt text Edit
There's no crying in baseball!
Depicted Characters Edit
The Baseball Field in Gemstone Estates.
The Alt text is a Quote from the movie A League of their own.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.